A Sales Engineer’s primary job duty is the procurement of new accounts. This is accomplished by bidding plans and spec projects, performance contracts, and direct negotiations with the owner, general contractors, mechanical contractors, and engineering firms. The following is a list of expected skills/knowledge for the Sales Engineer:
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales of DDC/EMS or HVAC controls.
- Knowledgeable in DDC control theory applications pertaining to the HVAC industry.
- Experience with Automated Logic product line preferred.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Strong ability to solve the financial and business problems for customers by providing high-level mechanical solutions in a conceptual manner.
- Valid MO state motor vehicle license and a safe driving record are required by the company’s insurance provider.
- Must be able to read/interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to develop diagrams or mechanical drawings.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use a computer and related software applications to send/receive e-mail messages, post information to a database or spreadsheet, and perform basic word processing or data entry.
- Ability to work beyond normal work hours as required and occasional travel.
Automated Logic is a leader in providing innovative building control technologies for thousands of buildings worldwide. We supply, install and service the Automated Logic building automation systems and lighting system. We are also proud members of the USGBC, SMACNA and ASHRAE groups.
We ask that all applicants go to the following link, register and complete our culture index survey.: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/47a81f
Successful, growing company has an excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson. You must have prior experience selling value – not price. You must have exceptional hunting and closing skills, be effective at overcoming resistance and be able to work independently. You must be a hard-working self-starter and have the desire to earn more than your current income. You must have at least five years of sales experience, be trainable, be coachable, and should have previously earned a minimum of $75,000 annually. You must have knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical systems in commercial buildings. A degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering is a plus. If you possess the above characteristics and have the desire for continuous self-improvement then follow the link below and take the survey.
Paid Time Off